- 3 Months Sysnapse Warranty from Purchase Date
- Ugreen Original Item
- High Quality
- Available in Many Choices
- Perfect as Gifts
- Brand : Pepperl+fuchs
- MPN : KFD0-CS-Ex1.51P
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (loop powered)
- Current input/output 0 mA ... 40 mA
- I/P or transmitter power supply
- Accuracy 1 %
- Reverse polarity protection
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
- This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It transfers DC signals from fire alarms, smoke alarms, and temperature sensors in hazardous areas. It can also be used to control I/P converters, power solenoids, LEDs, and audible alarms.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to the isolator caused by faulty wiring. Since this isolator is loop powered, use the technical data to verify that proper voltage is available to the field devices.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. Part numbers (for Dell parts, usually five digits), can reduce the possibility of error in purchasing. The best method is to ask our support team if you have any doubts.
Some products may have an associated image, photo or product specs. These are for reference only and should be considered especially when you see any conflicts in the pictures, the description or the pricing. Our team does work very hard to improve our product listing quality from time to time. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us before payment is made here: CONTACT US (CLICK)
or Whatsapp: Support Team
1 x Pepperl+fuchs KFD0-CS-Ex1.51P Current Driver/repeater 72147
good quality.. good service.. TQ seller
Barang dah sampai,tq bos
Good morning, I've received the package! Finally!
Everything seems okay and in good condition
During this period Pkpb (Covid-19) hit one World , This Company still Can send out the parts you ordered. Some parts fast ,some parts a little bit late.However very sastified with sysnapse Service, recommended