- 3 Months Local Warranty from Purchase Date
- Spare parts at great prices
- Good quality
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensingtons latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64436M), Supervisor Keyed**(K64436S) and Like Keyed (K64436L) options
- ClickSafe Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Tough yet smaller lock head offers uncompromised security for a wide variety of laptops and devices
Smaller, uncompromised lock head
Designed to fit sleeker laptops, POS systems and a wide variety of other devices, the fully rotating head provides all the strength and anti-theft features you'd come to expect from the industry leader in physical device.
5mm keying system
A central pillar of Kensington's industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington's latest locks. The unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
ClickSafe locking technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted inside the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled combination of security and convenience for higher employee compliance.
Carbon steel cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6 ft.) of cable.
Pivot and rotate cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. Part numbers (for Dell parts, usually five digits), can reduce the possibility of error in purchasing. The best method is to ask our support team if you have any doubts.
Some products may have an associated image, photo or product specs. These are for reference only and should be considered especially when you see any conflicts in the pictures, the description or the pricing. Our team does work very hard to improve our product listing quality from time to time. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us before payment is made here: CONTACT US (CLICK)
or Whatsapp: Support Team
We will reply you as soon as possible.
1 x Kensington ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock Master Key K64436M
good quality.. good service.. TQ seller
Barang dah sampai,tq bos
Good morning, I've received the package! Finally!
Everything seems okay and in good condition
During this period Pkpb (Covid-19) hit one World , This Company still Can send out the parts you ordered. Some parts fast ,some parts a little bit late.However very sastified with sysnapse Service, recommended