- 3 Months Local Warranty from Purchase Date
- Spare parts at great prices
- Good quality
- Brand : Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number(s)
- Dell Part# 0J770N
- Seagate Part# ST9500530NS
- Category Dell HardDrive
- Sub-Category 7.2K
- Generation SATA
- Capacity : 500GB
- Interface : Serial ATA
- Data Transfer Rate : 300MB/s
- Rotational Speed : 7200RPM
- Drive Interface Type SATA 3.0 Gbps
- Form Factor : 2.5 in
- Cache : 16 MB
- Compatibility :
- Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T20 T110 (Gen II) T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T610
- Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T620 T630 T710 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R515 R530XD Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R610 R620 R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730 R730XD R805 R810 R815 R820 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R900 R905 R910 R920 R930 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge C-Series: C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge M-Series: M420 M510 M520 M600 M605 M610 M610x M620 M630 M710 M710XD Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge M-Series: M805 M820 M830 M905 M910 M915 Servers.
- Dell PowerVault M-Series: M1000e MD1120 MD1200 MD1220 MD3200 MD3220 MD3220i
- Dell PowerVault M-Series: MD3400 MD3420 MD3420i MD3460 MD3600 MD3620 MD3620i
Some products may have an associated image, photo or product specs. These are for reference only and should be considered especially when you see any conflicts in the pictures, the description or the pricing. Our team does work very hard to improve our product listing quality from time to time. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us before payment is made here: CONTACT US (CLICK)
1 x Dell PowerEdge SATA Hard Drive 500GB 7.2K 3G 32MB 2.5" ST9500530NS 0J770N
good quality.. good service.. TQ seller
Barang dah sampai,tq bos
Good morning, I've received the package! Finally!
Everything seems okay and in good condition
During this period Pkpb (Covid-19) hit one World , This Company still Can send out the parts you ordered. Some parts fast ,some parts a little bit late.However very sastified with sysnapse Service, recommended